Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Christmas Table


Just some pictures from our Christmas table ... 
cake by "Cakes by Ayden" ...


and this beautiful Christmas cake by "Nicky Svenson" ... had to have to different colour themes ....


I also found these beautiful crystal antique champagne saucers from a local antique dealer ... they are from Scotland about 1910 and feature a thistle on the sides!


a long shot of the table ....


these are the table napkins I used with a little box of Charbonnel et Walker chocolates at each place setting ....


and this is a bit random but I found this photo of Georgiana's 13th Birthday table setting ... from 2015!  What am I going to do for her 16th!

have a wonderful day 
xxx 

 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

2 comments:

Lussi said...

Adorable!

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work,If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

shih tzu puppies for sale near me

buy puppy online

fuhrerschein-kaufen-schweiz

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails