Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off to America ..... Stars and Stripes here I come!

We leave tomorrow for America and we are so excited! I have not posted for quite a while as there has been so much happening. We are in Sydney at the moment and went to Alex's film premiere on Sunday night for "Wasted on the Young". It was amazing and such a special moment for all our family. I am so sorry that I won't be able to visit Lisa of Hamptontoes in New York as Alex's American film is premiering at the Los Angeles film festival on 25 June. So we are heading to San Francisco, then Las Vegas for a conference and then back to LA! I will try and post some photos and will keep you up to date! Take care and have a wonderful week!
M.A. the 2nd!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

7 comments:

Jenny said...

It all sounds like very exciting times for your family. Have a great time in America!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ma chèrie! I am going to be in San Fran on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! WOuldn't it be lovely if we bumped into each other!!! HAVE A BLAST! And come back to visit when you can. I too will not be visiting blogs since I will have NO access to the internet. I shall miss you all. Bisous! Anita

Unknown said...

Welcome to this side of the planet! Wish I could see you too here in NYC!
But alas, another time!
Enjoy every minute and be safe!
Bon voage, ma cherie!

XX
Victoria

Hamptontoes said...

Frances,
It's a bummer we won't be getting together on this trip, but another time for sure. Enjoy every moment of your travels. Have fun at your son's premiere too.

Paris Pastry said...

Have fun in America! Those are some great cities you're visiting!

Deborah said...

Hope you have a fantastic time.

*Chic Provence* said...

If you are in San Francisco this coming weekend let me know and I will meet you for coffee!!!

How fabulous your trip sounds!!

much love and travel safely

Kit

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails