Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lisa Vanderpump Style!


Hello everyone!  Following on my post about Villa Blanca is the gorgeous interiors and home of Lisa Vanderpump who owns the restaurant in conjuntion with her husband.


I am just so smitten with these elegant and gracious interiors .... 


The use of mirrors, glass, white marble, crystal, silver and pale pink is so timeless and beautiful!


I love the use of the black benchtop in the wardrobe ....


This is a perfect outdoor entertaining area and with us in Australia just starting spring it is so inspirational....


This is an aerial of Lisa's first home which I believe is where all these interiors come from ...


I have just done a dining room with a mirrored antiqued dining table and they really do add a beautiful dimension to the interior with so much reflection of light.  I love the reflection of the chandelier and the outdoors in the tabletop!  
I have to go pick Georgiana up from dancing so must run!  Have a great rest of the week and tomorrow it is TGIF (thank goodness it's Friday for us!)

xxxx M.A. the 2nd


 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

7 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Wow!! So pretty....love all the white with touches of pink and agree on the mirror for the dining table..how about that closet? AMAZING!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW.

White is my favorite along with gray, but here the PINK really makes this interior so soft and elegant! Silver, white, gray, PINK or any other pastel mixed in with crystals...oh take me NOW!!! Frances, you always select the most beautiful photos! Is that pink velvet on that chair? LOVELY!

Thank you my friend for coming to visit! I think the back to school mode here is keeping many people away from blogging, myself included! There are so many things to do, places to go take the kids! Many thanks and enjoy your SPRING! Anita

'LUSH' said...

I love this home! And, I can see why you would love it, too!! It has so many of the perfect elements to make a beautiful, elegant, and MA modern-day interior!

Karena said...

Dear Frances,
Thank you for showing us this wonderfully feminine home. Lisa's decor is sumptuous! The mirrored dining table is stunning!

xoxo
Karena
Feature: Entrepeneur Sigal Sasson

Unknown said...

Hello dear Frances, how could I have missed this post and your previous one? What beautiful interiors. I do love Lisa's style, true princess living...have you seen her other restaurant SUR...very different, but gorgeous, boho/glamourous style at it's best...enjoy your spring, and do show us your bar area when it's finished! Sharon

designchic said...

She has the most feminine and pretty style and the closet...beyond dreamy, but I think if I had that porch, I would never go inside!!

Anonymous said...

where can I find that table?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails