Friday, January 16, 2015



Hello again and Happy New Year!  I am so sorry for my so long absence but 2014 was a bit of a challenge in more ways than one however it is a New Year full of excitement and possibilities!


I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and a well earned holiday break ......


I found gorgeous wrapping paper and ribbon .... and did the usual traditional Christmas which was so special as we were all home together....




We were lucky enough to have some time at Versace on the Gold Coast and it never disappoints .....








High Tea in Le Jardin ......


So pretty ....



Amazing confections .....




Dinner at Fellini's ....


Alex and his gorgeous girlfriend, Sophie ....
(don't forget to go and see "Unbroken" as Alex plays Louis Zamperini's older brother!)




We also had time in Sydney as Dominic is moving there as he is finished his Bachelor of Fine Arts, Acting .... another one moving far away!  Finally found him a unit but took a lot of time and research ....


The iconic Opera House from our hotel room ...


Dominic took me to dinner at Chiswick in Sydney for my 50th Birthday present! ( have more to show you from the party but will do it in another post!)



Enjoying Chiswick .... the gardens are stunning ....



Georgie and I had tea at the Tea Salon in Sydney .....



This is the most gorgeous setting I have seen in a long time!
So excited to be back and I can't wait to visit all of you soon!
Have a great weekend
xx M.A. the 2nd



 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

3 comments:

Flora Fascinata said...

MA Dears, so beautiful to see you! I love seeing the pictures of the gorgeous decor your eye hones in on! The boys are dashing, G growing up gorgeous, and the lovely S looks like a Princess. I will try to see Unbroken. I was reading about Angelina Jolie's role in making the film. A lot to love. Please give us more snippets of the Queen's eye in 2015!!! Xxx

Lussi said...

High life!:-) Gorgeous photos & U look wonderfull! I can't wait next post:-) Warm regards Kasia

Patricia said...

How lovely to see one of your beautiful posts. The pink and white Christmas tree is gorgeous, and the high teas quite wonderful. Congratulations on having a star in Unbroken - it is on our must-see list. Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails