Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Afternoon ~ Christopher Farr and Vogue Living


It is Sunday afternoon here and it is very overcast and grey ..... so I thought a little pop of pink would be perfect .... I have just had these Christopher Farr cushions and lampshades done for our bedroom and they are so beautiful ....


Then I am just loving these pages in the latest Vogue Living Australia .... fabric and wallpaper on the left by Thibaut and then this gorgeous image of luxury textures .... all the roses are divine .... and the green is so fresh ....






I hope you have a beautiful Sunday .....
love M.A. the 2nd
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

8 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Looks so pretty. Your room is filled with magical elements to enjoy.Love it!Fiona

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful queen! Oh that bed crown is divine. I have one over my settee and it is royal indeed. Your colors here are most splendid and I bet that whatever the season, you just bring in such happiness my dear. I have missed you so, and have looked forward to you new posts. I hope you are prospering with your business and I just know that you are intriguing others with your fabulous eye for design!!! PEACE and BEAUTY TO YOU DEAR ONE! Anita

Unknown said...

Very charming dahhling...

Karena said...

Oh my I adore your new bed pillows and lampshades! Of course you bed and crown are fabulous beyond!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Richard Cottrell said...

i am so glad to see some color. So tired of all white of void of color. Glad the world is waking up. Richard from My Old Historic House.

The enchanted home said...

That looks SO beautiful! The pink is just the right color with a little pattern....absolutely love it! Against the white, its really fabulous!

Paris Pastry said...

What a bright pop of color against a white bedroom; so lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful week! x

Melissah said...

Love the new cushions...very pretty...very me! Still can't get Derek to the movies - he works every night trying to catch up on the backlog - he's not much fun at the moment but at least I get to blog whilst he's working!
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails