Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nina Campbell's Parrots!

I am going to use this gorgeous wallpaper by Nina Campbell called "Perroquet" for two of my walls in my studio. I am currently renovating it and am going to use it in conjunction with Carolyn Quartermaine French script fabric. I have a beautiuf big cararra marble island bench where I work from and see clients and the parrots will be such a delightful and quirky statement. They are so beautiful and the colours look like they have been hand painted.
So perfect for our Queensland climate as I usually have parrots screeching outside my window!
I also have a chandelier in the middle of the room which I am going to edge with Designers Guild trim.
I will keep undated and post photos when it is finally done!





 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails