Monday, February 22, 2010

This is my Louis chair covered in the Carolyn Quartermaine French script ~ gold on pink Irish linen. I also have this fabric as drapes for my studio. I am looking for another Louis chair and tabouret to upholster in another one of the script fabrics. I have found also a gorgeous double seater Louis sofa at Miguelle Mireilles antiques so am going to try and secure it as well. It actually is an original late 18th century piece which it would be such a privilege to own. Will keep you posted!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

1 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

I love Louis everything! I'm currently on the hunt for 10 Louis XVI chairs for my dining room. I'm going to reupholster, but I'd like to find some really great ones!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails