Monday, April 19, 2010

Designex ~ Sydney!




I am off to Designex in Sydney this Thursday..... it is the premiere interior design, decoration and interior architecture event in Australia and is always huge. I haven't been for a couple of years so I am really looking forward to it. I am taking Sophie with me and I will keep you posted on all the exciting news! The Australian Interior Design Awards are also announced at the event so that should be great. One of two designers I admire, Greg Natale of Greg Natale Design is a finalist and these images are of his entry.

Images courtesy of www.interiordesignawards.com.au/gallery/2010

 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are going to bring back some memorable photos, I am sure! Have a wonderful time dearest!!! Anita

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Thank-you Anita ....I will and I find some gorgeous things for you!

Deborah said...

I'm adoring the monogram pillows! Have fun in Sydney and bring back beautiful photos to share (I already know that you will).

Porchlight Interiors said...

So wish I could go but it happens to be my son's birthday! Hayley will be there though...it's times like these where its great to have a business partner to cover you! Have fun! I saw that you came to Brisbane recently - glad you had fun. Tracey xx

beachhouse etc. said...

this isn't related to this post but i love the side post of caolyn quartermaine i am a HUGE fan of hers and haven't seen her out there in a while loves this thanks for reminding me..suzanne

Unknown said...

Enjoy the show!

Victoria

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails