Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hurricane Isaac

 
Our thoughts and
 prayers are with the residents of New Orleans at this terrible time ....

 
Most epecially for our dear friend Karina and her family ..... please stay safe and we are with you in spirit .... you are so strong and will soon be back to your beautiful antiques and creating art after the havoc of nature ...

 
then the clouds will part, the wind will abate and the sea will calm and the sun will rise on a new day .... Karina we are thinking of you...
 
 

 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful friend,

I have been too wrapped up in my own life that I have not heard the news...I must go now to hear what has transpired. LOVE! Anita

*Chic Provence* said...

Dear Franny, how lovely is this post for Karina, I have been thinking about her too.. thanks for the thoughts..I too have relatives nearby.. all is well so far!

xoxo

Kit

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails