Monday, August 13, 2012

Spring!


Spring is just around the corner for us here in Australia and I for one can't wait ....... This post though is on "Spring" the restaurant which opened recently in Brisbane ....


I had the pleasure of dining there on our recent trip to Brisbane just before Design and Decoration in Melbourne and it did not disappoint!


I also just had to take some pictures of the bathroom as one must as I loved the use of the blue and white tiles and also the shape of the white tiles was fabulous .... raised edges on each side ...



The use of carrara marble on the table tops with white gloss painted and turned legs was so colonial as was the floor to ceiling white plantation shutters .....





Gorgeous calacutta marble on the main patisserie ..... delicate morsels ...... and my favourite in the restaurant was the banquette seating in blue and white stripe and the white linen chairs with blue piping!!!! Parfait!! I hope you have a great week ............ Bring on Spring!!!!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

4 comments:

Laura said...

wow frances, how wonderful, wot a lovely trip; I would love to go there one day!!! Love the carrera marble!!!
laura xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING FRANCES!!!!

I was away from the computer for one entire week, AGAIN, after having out of town family stay with us. I am so happy to reconnect with my beloved blogger friends. HAPPY ALMOST SPRING! Oh how wonderful is this fabulous bathroom, garnered in marble!!

BE WELL and it is so good to see you blogging! Anita

Paris Pastry said...

Love the blue tiles as well! What a pleasant surprise, is it not, to encounter a beautifully decorated ladies room!!

Zane Wooder said...

They did a great job with the titles. Really beautiful.

-zane

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails