Monday, August 9, 2010

Bath Time!

Just a quick post on beautiful baths. Now this bath happens to be Georgiana's bath .... I wanted it to be very French with marble floor tiles, silver claw feet on the French slipper bath and a wall sconce above the vanity. I also had the bath custom painted in a very pale Porters Paints pink to match the wall above. This is also the bathroom that guests use when they visit for dinner or whatever. I took these photos a fair while ago and remember having great fun filling it with bubbles and roses and placing a nice cup of tea and beautiful fluffy towels around and of course candles. I think this is such a lovely way to relax after a big week. Enjoy and maybe have one next week-end! And don't forget your book!









 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I could use that bath right about now! I have been painting all day and am exhausted. Your guest bathroom looks devine!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh marie ma belle...this is divine! Everyone should have one of these in their salle de bain, but unfortunately, space is an issue! I do however, enjoy my Provençal/Roman style walk-in shower....but this is pure Marie Antoinette, par excellence!

BISOUS, Anita

Greet Lefèvre said...

Oh yes! This is a very nice way to take a bath!!
xx
Greet

highheeledlife said...

Ohhhhh..... gorgeous!!! so delicate and inviting... truly a great way to relax...HHL

Unknown said...

Oh My...I could go for one of these right about NOW!
Daisy~

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails