Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Massucco Warner Miller

These gorgeous interiors are by the design firm Massucco Warner Miller and I particularly love the grey and white palette ... it is so elegant and timeless. I was also excited to see that the architraving in the second picture has exactly the same Victorian corner block detailing that I have in my home. We have this architraving and block detail throughout our home which was built in the 1890's. These interiors are from a Victorian flat designed and decorated by this very talented firm. I also love the use of obvious natural light and the warmth of the antique chest of drawers. I will show some pictures of our blocks next post! Images www.massuccowarnermiller.com





 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

4 comments:

iheartart said...

I love that painting above the couch in the last image. fabulous.....

Katie

YHOSIE said...

im agree with katie..
the clouds make it looks more beautiful

regards n kisses from east java , indonesia

yhosie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Très joli, Marie! Gray and white are indeed a timeless combination....I think I am becoming more accustomed these days to simple, yet elegant and timeless colors...colors that CALM! Have a wonderful week, Anita

*Chic Provence* said...

Hi Frances! Love these rooms, and adore the painting over hte sofa...do you know the artist? great colors in that room!

bisous!

Kit

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails