Monday, August 16, 2010

Post with a Difference!

Just a quick post on a Monday night... have been very busy with work and Georgiana has been sick so everything always goes on the backburner! I have chosen these photos ... the first is the facade of the Chanel Boutique in Paris No. 31 ..... I think it is the Rue Royale boutique and if not Place Vendome. I have been there and contrary to popular belief it was a beautiful experience with gorgeous staff who couldn't do enough! I bought one pair of Chanel ballet shoes and truly the staff could not have been more gorgeous! I will always remember this time as one of my favourites of Paris!
Next I have taken some photos of cushions I have recently had made in the Designers Guild pink silk with the beautiful black, white, pink fringing. Then I have received my beautiful artwork from Anne Harwell of www.annchovie.blogspot.com I am so overwhelmed at how exquisite they are and can't wait to frame them. She is so talented! I hope you all have a great week ... best wishes!













 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Magnificent!!!! Oh, I just can't wait to get my home in order! Building starts in a month, but my house is already in disorder! My studio awaits all of these lovely Marie style furnishings!!! ENJOY YOUR WEEK CHÈRIE! Anita

highheeledlife said...

Oh how beautiful!!! HHL

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour ma belle Marie-Antoinette,

Oh my precious beauty, your comments are too, too kind! Thank you for coming over for a dainty little taste of my Creamsicle/Dreamsicle....I know you would look stunning in that color combo, with your fabulous, golden locks! And I know that one of the rooms of your lovely home would be gorgeous with your white and a dash of peace or even bold orange! Oh, you are so sweet to comment on the number of comments....I don't know....sometimes I get comments from passers by that never come again, and I wonder how they even found me! Then, I notice that old "friends" stopped coming long ago....blogging is like any other art; you have faithful followers, then you have some that for some reason, decide you are no longer their cup of tea. It hurts, but it must be like being a magazine subscription! People follow for a while, then cancel!!!

You have a GORGEOUS WORLD, and I LOVE COMING HERE!!!! Thank you for always coming to shine your lovely face. I will be doing more Frenchy things as my room additions take place in October! Yep, the builder pushed the date further up...we are so anxious to get started!!!

Have a lovely day my sweet, Anita

Unknown said...

oooh, Chanel, pretty pink pillows and Ann's lovely work! What a great day to visit you!
xx

annechovie said...

I love your blog, Frances! Thank you for the sweet mention - I appreciate your support. I love your work and am now a follower. xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails