Thursday, August 12, 2010

Third Avenue Style!


A very big "thank-you" to the lovely Katie at Third Avenue Style. She wrote a lovely post on my new website and I was very honoured that she thought to do that. Katie has a fantastic blog over at http://www.thirdavenuestyle.blogspot.com/ She is very witty and writes with style and humour! Plus I thought she must be from New York with a name like that and a fantastic blue and white stripe banner for her header ... however, she is a Sydney gal and you should check out her fun blog!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I will go! You have such style and such stylish friends!!! Anita

iheartart said...

Oh Frances now I am embarrassed..... I think I may even be blushing! Actually I am not even a Sydney girl - I live in country NSW,a loooong way from the bright lights of NY & Syd, however I still love my little slice of life out here. Third Ave is the name of the Street we live in - very chic don't you think?
Big kisses to you.

Katie

Jenny said...

Yes, it was a very nice post by Katie. She does have a lovely blog with a great sense of fun! Enjoy your weekend. ;-)

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Katie I do think Third Avenue is very chic and a great name for a blog! Don't worry I am also in a regional town in Queensland but I do get to Brisbane and Sydney a lot which is great! Have a great day all of you!
hugs Frances

Unknown said...

I followed you here also from Katies blog....I love her witt and will ejoy looking at your fabulous blog also.....
Some great images I have spyed already......

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails