Friday, August 6, 2010

The Unveiling!

Well here it is ..... the website for my business. This is just a little launch as we will be having the party in a few weeks time to cut the "cyber ribbon" as my lovely friend and client Tonya calls it! However, I just wanted to post the images and give great credit to the graphic designers, FM Studios and the photographer, John Casey from Casey Imaging. Thank-you all so very much for your talent and patience and vision! I have loved working with you all! We will be adding a few more images next week ...... I hope you enjoy! image www.francesrussellinteriors.com.au
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

6 comments:

Paris Pastry said...

It looks stunning! I just love the pool house's kitchen. The pink roses bring such a lovely accent to everything!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Frances, what a beautiful website and fantastic links to various designers. I wish you every success with it. Thanks for sharing your most gorgeous home!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!! I am so happy for you dearest one! Everything is going to be just smashing and you, you are going to make it all the more special. BRAVO!!!! Anita

Tonya said...

CONGRATULATIONS Franny........See, I'm still shouting it from the rooftops!
It is Absolutely Breathtaking!!!!
XOX

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Thank-you for your lovely comments. I am so excited and so grateful for your wonderful support. Just wait for the party .....

red ticking said...

wish i could come to the party (if invited!) i love your website... i am sooo happy for you...xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails