Monday, June 28, 2010

Los Angeles ~ the City of Angels!

Hello we are in LA and have just been to Alexander's premiere! It was amazing to see him on screen and very emotional. This is his first American film and to see him on the red carpet at the LA film festival almost overwhelmed me! We are so proud of him as we are of all our gorgeous children. We are having a ball and love LA as it is very like Australia especially the weather. We have done Rodeo Drive and all the iconic shopping....it is such an experience! Just stood outside mainly and took photos with the exception of Ralph Lauren (again!) and Tiffany (that blue box gets me every time!) I have photos to post later but just wanted to thank-you all for such beautiful and heartfelt comments..... I appreciate them very much!
Also, just wanted to know two things.... Alexandra from Pink Sketchbook I would love to meet you and catch up whilst we are in LA. We are here until Tuesday and it would be a pleasure to meet you. We were supposed to meet Lisa at Hamptontoes and sadly we couldn't because our trip to New York was cancelled. So if you read this give me a call at the Beverly Wilshire.
Also, am desperate to see some gorgeous LA interior design stores and am at a loss... any suggestions?
Best wishes
Frances
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

6 comments:

red ticking said...

sounds like a great experience! i am sure it was exciting... LA is wonderful..

first things first... you MUST go to joans on third. breakfast or lunch. and you have to meet joan (the owner) ... tell her we are blogging pals... she is adorable..
then go to venice and go to bountiful, obsolete, and urban country.
santa monica - shabby chic store, brenda antin... and you have your fill of beautiful inspiration...if time, blackman cruz and lee stanton
in la...xx pam

Unknown said...

I can't help you there, but I'm hoping you are having a ball!!!

XX
Victoria

A Perfect Gray said...

what a wonderful trip. hope you can post some more photos upon your return....

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more photos of this amazing trip!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

BONJOUR MA BELLE MARIE!!!! I have missed you all so much, but I was ambling about in sunny CA having the time of my life! I didn't make it over to Beverly Hills or West L.A. like I would have enjoyed, but nonetheless, it was awesome. YOU HAD FUN!!! Please come by for my new post in a couple of days. Bisous, Anita

Carole Poirot said...

Oh your trip sounds lovely, it must be so great to see your son on screen. Enjoy your time and bring back lots of pics :-) Love from London x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails