Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Duck Egg Blue Chairs, Keep Calm and Carry On & Chanel Jade Polish!


I just wanted to show you my new duck egg blue arm-chairs ... I have owned these chairs for 11 years and this is the first time I have recovered them ...... Sugar decided to pop in for the picture which is perfect!


These chairs are so comfortable and I have always loved them hence the recovering! 


I did a piping in white to offset the blue .... and Designer's Guild cushions ...


Then I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry if I have not replied or commented on everyone's blog but blogger is giving me a very hard time .... I have tried but to no avail apparantly I am "anonymous"!  


 so I won't freak out and break stuff .... rather I will "Stay Calm and Carry On" in the British tradition ....



and in the meantime I could paint my nails in this gorgeous Chanel "Jade" nail polish ..... I don't know how Andrew would take it !!!!!!
..... so I apologise if I have not commented but I will as soon as I can! 

best wishes
M.A. the 2nd

images ~ http://www.alllacqueredup.com/
          ~ http://www.cafepress.com.au/
          ~ http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/
and my own.



 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

8 comments:

The enchanted home said...

I am absolutely in love with your chairs!!!! MAGNIFICENT!
I love love love the color, one of my favorites, and you got it just right, not too light and not too bright. Just beautiful...love the pillows too! Enjoy!

Melissah said...

What a pretty shade of blue and I do love anything Designer's Guild! It's a great thing breathing new life into old pieces that are bit old and tired but still well loved.
Melissah from Scrapbook

Jenny said...

Strange things are going on in blogland. I really love your armchairs - just beautiful! why has it taken you 11 years? I bet you had them in storage and forgot about them. The piping really finishes them. ;-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

BONJOUR MA BELLE!!!! Oh I know the problem with blogger! From my home computer, I am fine, but my work computer is impossible from which to launch off any comments! BEAUTIFUL COLORS MY FRIEND and thank you for participating in the Paris party!!! GROSSES BISES ET CALINS, Anita

Laura said...

Hi dear frances, gorgeous armchairs! I love the contrasting piping! and the pussy cat!!! I think many people have been having problems posting comments.. I found that If I unclick the signed in box, I am allowed to leave a comment... strange I know, but it works!
Laura xx

chateaudelille said...

Love that duck egg blue. Can I have them? You dont really want them do you? Glad you are ok. Have a good weekend and look forward to talking to you soon. Fiona

'LUSH' said...

Your chairs are lovely! And if it's any consolation, we have all been experiencing problems with blogger!

Bevinliving said...

Points to this post..Very informative and reliable and can be helpful to many..Thanks for sharing..
Ball Chair

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails