Monday, December 19, 2011

I'll Be Home for Christmas!


I am so sorry I have not posted for such a long time ..... I have been quite busy as I know you all have but also a little sick!  It was my birthday last week and I actually was sick on my birthday and for some days afterwards.  Nevermind tomorrow is another day and I am dreaming of this beautiful Dior Christmas scene .... so perfect, golden and tranquil!



I love Christmas time and I especially love the fact that we can all feel like children at least for a little while .....


I am very excited as I found this image which I know was on Anita's blog and I love it as I actually have these very same Christmas decorations on our tree which I will show you soon .....


I definitely will be enjoying some of this as we are gearing up for a week of 30 -35 degree days with late afternoon storms .....


and this would be heavenly ..... after a very big year ....


some champagne truffles .... parfait ....


but most of all I would love this and do love this image so much ... it reminds me of my tufted salon chairs and I feel like I should pull them out down to the beach on an overcast day and listen to classical music and just be happy and grateful which I truly am .... I have Dominic home and Alexander due home tomorrow from America  and Georgiana just bursting with enthusiam making sure that there is nothing in front of the fireplace for Santa's arrival ...... as she told me "Mum he is quite large and there must be plenty of room!"  I will post soon on our Christmas tree and what I have in store for Christmas day including two very large turkeys and a plum pudding that I did with my mum in the traditional cloth and boiled for four hours!  Happy Christmas!!!!!!!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

20 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love how you think!!! All such gorgeous images that have me dreaming. Hope you are feeling better? When was your bday? Mine was Dec.14th! You are a Saggitarius? Wishing you a very happy holiday!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I WAS JUST THINKING OF YOU DEAREST!!!!!!!! I am so sorry that you have been ill, especially on your BIRTHDAY! I have been sick too, with a headcold that just took over my body! I so wanted for you to see the Marie Antoinette print I was selling...but that was several posts ago. I WISH YOU A PERFECT CELEBRATION MY FRIEND! I have missed you so, but you have much to do with your booming business! MANY HUGS AND THANKS for a lovely year of enchantment....BISOUS! Anita

Hamptontoes said...

Happy Birthday my dear Frances! Gald you are back! Merry Christmas!

Melissah said...

Hi Fran, so sorry you were sick on your birthday ...how miserable. I'm so pleased you have your family together for Christmas day - just as well you have a pool because you might just be needing it on Christmas day this year. My house is going to be stinking hot after I cook a turkey & pudding - will have to escape to the beach for the afternoon before our seafood dinner! I look forward to seeing your Christmas tree photos. Work is winding up nicely - hope yours is too.
x
Melissah

Karina Gentinetta said...

My dear Fran, happy belated birthday!!! I had no idea. So how does it feel to be 29? I'm sorry you were sick but I'm glad you are well for all your boys' arrival. Do let me know how it goes. With all my love,

Karina

Marie Söderberg said...

OMG I have totally missed your birthday..shame on me..:((((..congratz anyway :))))))))
however I wish you and your family a joyfull and happy christmas..hugs and kisses /marie

Unknown said...

Hmmm!
Happy belated birthday! And wonderful celebrations with all your loves!
Warmest wishes send from far away America to your corner of the world!

All looks so splendid! Enjoy the holidays!
And a very healthy and happy NewYear!
xoxo
Victoria

Paris Pastry said...

Happy belated birthday! I was sick too on my birthday last month :( Hopefully these gorgeous images lifted your spirit a bit! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and hoping on many more stunning interiors next year!

♥ Daniëlle

*Chic Provence* said...

Dear Franny, Happy belated birthday to you my dear friend and fellow Sagittarian! Glad you are feeling better..Can't wait to see your Chrisstmas tree, I am sure it will be perfectly stunning!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

bisous

Kit

Rattus Scribus said...

Hi Frances,
I too have been away from blogging -- a month. I missed blogging and visiting my friends. I wish you and your family a happy Christmas and New Year.
Ruben
P.S., you may like a poem I just finished for my blog Heavenly Minded.

Marie Söderberg said...

Merry christmas My dear friend. Wish you a Joyfull and peacefull holiday .

Desire Empire said...

What a beautiful blog!!!!
I'll follow on the way out
Merry Christmas
I am having a wonderful Hoilday giveaway. The prize is a gorgeous Coastasl Style Interiors book. If you have a little time, I'd love it if you would join in.
Carolyn xx

Greet Lefèvre said...

Frances,
I give you and your family my best wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Succesful New Year!
Hugs,
Greet

CENTROS DE MESA PARA BODAS said...

DECORACIONES CON FLORES

Nos encanta tu blog, te invitamos a seguir el nuestro y a poner un comentario si lo veis oportuno, un saludo www.centrodemesa.org

chateaudelille said...

Happy New Year Frances.May it be filled to the brim with joy. Im hoping to get to Brisbane in January to see some of the gorgeousness you guys are constantly showing me. Any tips on best areas to stay in to get to all these amazing shops( housey of course).Any chance of meeting?/? That would be oh so exciting. Fiona

Karena said...

A belated Happy Birthday and Happy New Years Francis!! I hope you are feeling better.

All the best in 2012!

Do come & enter my Giveaway From Serena & Lily!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Rattus Scribus said...

Hi Francis. Just stopped by for a visit. I hope you are all better and things are going well.
All the best
Ruben

red ticking said...

hi darling friend... missing you and wanted to check in and say hello...
and happy new year... hope your holidays were lovely... xoxo

Melissah said...

Happy New Year Fran and I hope you and the family have a great year in 2012!
I love Hayman Island - we were there a couple of years ago but lucked out with the weather. Spent more time reading indoors rather than cocktailing by the pool! Derek & I just arrived back from a 12 day road trip to Kangaroo Island - great to spend so much time having fun, not working & eating seafood! At least we come back to a beach house, great weather and beautiful beaches!
x
Melissah

Santi said...

lovely photos :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails