Friday, May 25, 2012

House and Garden


I know it has been three thousand years since I have blogged and all I can say is that I am sorry!  It has been a very hectic time with Georgiana in eisteddfod for speech and drama and ballet, jazz and tap!  Very  busy with clients and all the usual day to day "deadlines"!  We have much to celebrate though as our home was featured in this months Australian House and Garden, Dominic received a 6 which is a distinction on his first exams for his Bachelor of Fine Art, Acting course and Alexander has just landed the role as "Billy" in the remake of the 1976 film "Carrie".  We are so proud of them ........ 




here are some pictures from the magazine ....







I am working on posting again soon and I also will be doing a post on the lovely Anita from Castles, Crowns and Cottages who I have just bought some of her delightful etsy treasures and Anne from Annechovie and her beautiful artwork.  Have a gorgeous week-end ......
m.a. the 2nd



 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

AHHHH!!! DEAREST, YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!! OMG....

I have missed you so and I had been wondering if you ever received my wares! I hope they arrived safely for that was a LONG TRIP they took!

I am so happy to hear of the successes of your children!!! WOWOWOOWW!

Oh we are so busy these days, aren't we? I am almost done with school and June 8 (my last day) cannot come soon enough!

I am looking forward to your sharing both of us artists! Be well my sweet! Anita

chateaudelille said...

Congrats on the mag feature! Your house is so lovely and I'll be sure to get a copy. Great hearing from you, Fiona x

Karina Gentinetta said...

Dear Fran, Congratulations!!!! I love the colors and the photos and styling.... It all looks just so divine. And I am so proud of all your children. I can't believe Alex got the part! Let's do try to catch up soon. All my love,
Karina

Hamptontoes said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats, your home is gorgeous...so magazine worthy!

Champagne Macarons said...

Congratulations for the wonderful successes of your children! Your home is exquisite.
Please stop by for my Lavender Dreams giveaway.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend! xoxo, B

*Chic Provence* said...

Dear Franny, congratulations, the article looks wonderful, your home is gorgeous!

Whew! you have been busy, and the kids are doing so very well.. life is good!

xoxo

Kit

Melissah said...

Congratulations Fran on getting your gorgeous house in a magazine - that is quite achievement. I must try & get my hands on a copy & i would love to see it properly & read the article. You have lots of exciting things going on in your house - your kids sound like they are all doing fantastically well. We loved Alex in Chronicle - he is a very likeable, appealing, believable actor - we though he did a great job and I think he's got a big future!
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails