Friday, March 19, 2010

Away for Work and Play!

I am in Brisbane this week-end.... for a birthday party and also for some work. Georgiana had the day off school so she was pretty excited! I have just been to look over the new Designer's Guild collection which I ordered a couple of weeks ago. It is so fresh and beautiful and the palette is perfect for our climate. I came away from Radford today feeling very inspired and excited at the prospect of using this beautiful collection. Georgiana scored a mermaid costume for her extremely good "angel" behaviour whilst Mummy was going through all the sample books! There is also a gorgeous new Colefax and Fowler which I think is a touch more contemporary for them. Also, beautiful Manuel Canovas........ will post more pictures of that on my return home.




 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

3 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

All wonderful sources you have mentioned. Enjoy your weekend.

Marie Söderberg said...

wonderful images as usual, is especially fond of them blue shades, the room with bay window (is the way it is spelled?) anyway, sometimes I wish I had at least 8 rooms to decorate .. we have 5 of our apartment,..

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

I know what you mean ... so many beautiful collections and not enough rooms! The blue is gorgeous...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails