Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Happy Birthday Trishy!"

Today is St. Patrick's Day, the patron saint of Ireland....I married an English "Russell" but I remain an Irish girl at heart! My maiden name is "O'Driscoll" and my father's father was born in County Cork. Now there is a story in our family that an ancestor of ours, Sir Fineen O'Driscoll fought Oliver Cromwell back in 1649 or thereabouts as he tried to conquer Ireland.... However today is more important because it is my sister's birthday and of course she had to be called "Patricia" so Trishy this is to wish you a beautiful birthday and I wish I was there to celebrate with you.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISHY" ~ WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!





 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

3 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

Oh, how I've missed stopping by to see you each day...now that we have power I'm back to blogging! Love the cupcake you made!

Erica Cook said...

Thanks for dropping by and for the wonderful advice. Your comments were perfect and truly made my heart smile. xo

Paris Pastry said...

How amazing that your ancestor fought Oliver Cromwell! I've read all these stories about him. Gorgeous cupcake! Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails