I have received the Happy 101 Award from Lisa at Hamptontoes and I am so honoured! I never thought that "blogging" would lead me to such beautiful people and such soulmates. You know what I mean..... there are those out there who get it and those who don't. A connection irrespective of age, gender, country or occupation. That is what is so amazing.... you in America and Canada, the Swedes, us Down Under, the gorgeous Great Britains, and the Fabulous French! There is something very powerful within this connection that defies all the terrible atrocities that happen in our world. I am so proud to be a part of it..... thank-you! You know maybe we can just make a difference!
So here goes.....
My List of 10 Things That Make Me Happy!
1. My husband, Andrew....the most amazing man and my gorgeous children Alexander 22, Dominic 17 and Georgiana 7 (the little princess!) They constantly give me joy, love, anxiety and an overwhelming sense of pride. I am so lucky to have them in my life.
2. My extended family who I have such an affinity with(especially my Mum) .... big Irish family! Love you all!
3. My beautiful friends who constantly fill up my life....thank-you!
4. Interior Design and Decoration... we are all obsessed.
5. Buckets full of roses and the perfect cupcake .......heaven!
6. A beautifully made bed with freshly laundered sheets and soft feather pillows! I am an ex registered nurse so bed-making became somewhat of an artform! I think I might do a live post on my blog of "How to Make the Perfect Bed".... Martha Stewart watch out!
7. The Ocean... walking on the beach and sailing on the water...you feel so peaceful and at one with the elements.
8. Books ... the smell of new books is intoxicating!
9. Travel .... especially France and discovering new frontiers is exhilarating!
10. Looking into someone's eyes and giving them your complete attention .... listening properly and acknowledging their importance in the world!
10 blogs I love ~ I will take Lisa's lead but I have to say her blog and her friendship is second to none!
Good night and enjoy these beautiful blogs!