Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Away in Brisbane Again!

I have been away in Brisbane again... Andrew was on call for the Easter week-end so we decided to have a few days away together as a family. Alexander is home from the U.S. and we are having a lovely time. I have just been to Lily G today and had the best time... gorgeous shop and the girls are lovely!
Most of all I am so honoured to receive an award from La Petite Plume... she is so gorgeous and has bestowed this on me. I will write more tomorrow with pictures but have to go to bed now as Georgiana is tired and cranky.. we have just been to "Montrachet" restaurant and it was superb! Lisa at Hamptontoes I am so sorry my email has been down but I will email soon with final details!
Bon nuit!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

4 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

Congratulations on your award! Love from London x

Unknown said...

Wonderful to receive an award...
well deserved, you blog is so elegant and stylish!
Do you know Anna Spiro from thee blog Absolutely Beautiful Things? She lives in Brisbane and has a lovely shop there: Spiro...
But I am sure you know...

XX
Victoria

Hamptontoes said...

Congrats on your award my darling friend!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Thank-you so much for your lovely comments - I do feel very honoured!
Love M.A.the 2nd

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails