Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spring in Sydney!


It is spring in Australia and we are celebrating!  I was just in Sydney on the week-end to say good-bye to Alexander who is heading back to Los Angeles and I just had to get some beautiful pictures of spring unfolding ......
gorgeous Victorian terrace houses in Woollahra ....


Stunning sweet-peas looking perfect as they are reflected in the mirrored glass table at Parterre Garden ....


The view from our hotel room is that of Hyde Park and St. Mary's Cathedral ... the cathedral is the oldest Catholic cathdral in Australia and she is absolutely stunning!


Sailing boats on Sydney Harbour in the distance .....




Imagine This in Woollahra in Sydney had on display these gorgeous drapes and coronet which I have actually bought for our bedroom ......



The Donna Hay General Store in Woollahra never disappoints ... enjoy!


 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

8 comments:

Melissah said...

Hi Frances,
you've popped into all of my favourite stores in Sydney - lucky you for getting such georgeous weather! I just saw that new Donna Hay range on line today - but sadly we've outgrown pink parties in our house!
x
Melissah

chiara said...

Hi!! I love this luxurious style..One of my favorite designer is the italian brand Sige Gold, do you know? it makes classic doors inspired by 18 century.

Vær våken said...

Hi Frances, here I am sitting with the autumn wind almost blowing the trees over and lots of rain!!! It makes me a bit jealous of spring :), but, of course, when the sun shines here the autumn is beautiful. I just have to wait for it! Lovely photos and great to see some sunshine! Have great days of Spring!

Love,Kristin

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAREST, THIS IS FABULOUS! YOur Sydney is just beautiful. And thank you for coming to visit me; seeing your beautiful face is always a welcome to my life!!!! LOVE TO YOU, Anita

Porchlight Interiors said...

Love shopping in Woollahra too. Love all your gorgeous pics

chateaudelille said...

Oh Im so jealous but I cant wait to see it all installed in your room. Sydney is amazing! Love going to those shops. Fiona

Laura said...

what a very great location!!! I was actually on the Imagine this website just yesterday! they have so many wonderful pieces you lucky girl!!! hope you have a very lovely weekend!! Laura xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful friend,

Another beautiful September day is here, and on this day we all remember the souls that have left an impression of how sweet life is...enjoy every moment and I am thankful for the blessing of knowing your sweet demeanor my dear.....may your life be enriched by the love you surround yourself with and create every day.....Anita

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails