Monday, September 19, 2011

Coronets, Roses, Sweet William, Tufted Salons and Licorice Allsorts!


Now I kid you not ... I took this photo of this gorgeous rose with my new iphone 4!  I am very excited as I feel like I have finally launched myself into the 21st century!  (Even if it is 11 years later!)


Part of this post is to show you our new coronet in our bedroom ... I have been thinking about for this for a long time and it has come from Imagine This in Sydney........ it is absolutely exquisite!  Of course Karina's gorgeous tufted salon chairs look perfect next to the bed and I have now moved them into our bedroom for good ....


I played around with some different cushions and they all looked gorgeous .....
Carolyn Quartermaine script is always perfect .....


Then a lovely friend of mine gave me these gorgeous Sweet William flowers ... she is Irish and her Mum used to grow these in her garden in Ireland ..... I am also of Irish ancestory so it was the perfect gift!


Then I just wanted to show this great mug that I have been drinking my coffee from ... I drink tea mostly but when I want a coffee I thought this was perfect and I LOVE licorice allsorts!  Perfect colours for us ...




Another one of our new coronet .... it is so beautiful .........






 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

6 comments:

Karina Gentinetta said...

How very gorgeous!!!! The salon chair, I mean. :) Seriously, everything is so very beautiful and you do it so well. To think you have 2 sons who grew up there!!!! Where did you keep all the mud? Congratulations on your coronet. I know how much you love those timeless antiques.

Love,

Karina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My beautiful friend, I have been running around so crazily at work....I have no time for blogging, but this post is so beautiful, let me just say that YOU RULE FOR SURE!!!!! Everything here exudes your character of elegance and grace....Anita

chateaudelille said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! It is soooo beautiful. You have combined the perfect elements in every way, even the pic behind the coronet. I love all your choices. You must be so pleased. Lucky you to have such beautiful things. love always Fiona ps where can I get ths snow falling like you have?

Karena said...

Oh my, I adore the new coronet, well I love it all actually. Bedtime would definitely be my favorite time of the day!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do come and enter my Giveaway from the Jose Esteves Collection at Interieurs!

Melissah said...

The coronet looks heavenly ...what a pretty, romantic bedroom! I love Licorice Allsorts too & the CQ cushions are too die for!
x
Melissah
Scrapbook

Daisy Reyes said...

Your Majesty! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!! I love love love it all:) Your picture of the Roses are soooo beautiful, and your bedroom is soo dreamy!!! Loving the chairs too!!! I've missed you dearly:)) I have had a long summer vacation with the children, just devoting the entire summer season to them!!! Please be sure to pop over to my blog for a chat:)

Pink wishes,
Daisy
La Petite Plume

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails